Corporate Tax Planning and Compliance
Effective business management requires tax planning and compliance. And although Singapore has a one-tier tax system with a flat corporate rate of 17%, it is still important for business owners to do tax planning in order to have sound guidance on business and investment decisions. Implementing tax-saving strategies will also enable businesses to remain competitive in the global market.
- Identifying tax incentive opportunities to optimize tax benefit
- Applying for tax and other related incentives
- Applying for advance tax rulings
- Assisting with tax audit reviews
- Preparing and submitting income and corporate tax returns and computations
- Statutory tax filings.
- Attending to regulator’s queries and tackle tax issues and disputes
- Pursuing tax objections and tax position with tax authorities
- Goods and services tax (GST) registration, as well as assistance in filing the property tax, stamp duty, trust tax and partnership tax.
What is Tax Planning and Compliance
At Enterprise Assurance PAC, we provide company tax planning and compliance services according to Singapore’s taxation laws. We help you take advantage of all available tax-saving strategies and provide you with technical corporate tax support required to comply with the Singapore Corporate Tax law.
Our team of accountants and attorneys have expertise in areas of income, estate and corporate tax planning and compliance. We deliver a well-thought-out company tax planning strategy that involves legitimate methods of tax-optimisation to ensure that your business is well-protected.
Singapore has strict regulations regarding taxation and tax evasion:
• The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) implements strict incorporation laws in order to ensure that all businesses operating in the country are accounted for
• The stringent process defines the probability of tax evasion cases but does not guarantee that there will be zero occurrences of such offence
• The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) or the statutory board that is responsible for collecting personal income tax, corporate tax, property tax, goods & services tax, betting taxes and stamp duty, has provided tax schemes that will lower the amount of payable taxes in a bid to encourage people to pay the taxes on time and in full
Both the IRAS and ACRA are playing vital roles in ensuring that business owners in Singapore are required to comply with the law and do proper tax planning.
Why Do You Need Tax Planning?
Singapore has a one-tier tax system with a flat corporate rate of 17%. It is important for business owners to do tax planning in order to have sound guidance on business and investment decisions to remain competitive in the global market.
EAPAC will help you take advantage of all available tax-saving strategies. We can provide you with the technical support required to comply with the tax law. Our committed staff will take time and effort to understand your business, current financial standing and future plans before developing a tailored tax plan.
Please contact us. We are here to answer your questions 24/7